16th May 2017
Gatwick Diamond are pleased to invite Cranleigh Chamber of Commerce members to attend the first of nine free educational seminars, supporting the Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers 2017 programme, sponsored by Gatwick Airport Ltd, Gatwick Diamond Initiative and Crawley Borough Council.
Pitching, Presentation and Networking: Capitalise on “Meet the Buyers” events
Colin is a hands-on, creative senior manager with strong sales and marketing skills. He has successfully launched and manages a new angel investment club for Angels Den, and has raised over £6m.
He has been a London Met University external examiner on their Management Programmes and provided guest lectures on Risk Management and contingency planning.
Attendees of this seminar will benefit from Colin’s expert advice on how to prepare for a meeting with a public or corporate buyer, how to improve and tailor your pitching skills to the business opportunity and how to build networking skills to ensure any ‘down time’ between buyer meetings is maximised.
Venue: Canon (UK) Ltd, Woodhatch, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 8BF
Date: 7th June 2017
Time: 9.30am -1pm
Designed to support delegates in advance of a Meet the Buyer event, this interactive workshop will cover:
• How to prepare successfully for a meeting with a public or corporate buyer
• The secrets to successfully building relationships through your Interactions
• Understanding buyer needs and how to position yourself against the competition
• Identifying and targeting, with pinpoint accuracy potential customers and partners
• Structuring and conducting business meetings to gain information to help you sell
• Crafting and delivering contract winning presentations for your business
• Learn how to handle buyers questions and to recognise buying signals
• Gain confidence to ask for the order and handle objections and price issues
• Develop your listening skills and using your voice to maximum effect
• Find out how to use ready and use Body Language and Rapport to progress a sale
• Develop networking skills to use “Down Time” between meetings
Those who attend this workshop will emerge with confidence that their sales meetings, presentation and pitching performance and networking skills will be vastly improved.
Your meetings with prospects will be energised, structured and have impact and enable you to build your pipeline as well as helping you to increase your win ratio and grow your revenues.
Places are limited so if you are interested in attending the above seminar, please click on the following link to register: BOOK NOW